Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Fri, April 17th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS

Though it took us 11 months to get to our 500th customer, we have already had over 250 customers in the past 11 WEEKS! It looks as if our 1,000th customer will be some time over the summer if things stay as they are.

Any suggestions for what we can do to promote and celebrate this event? I'm looking for serious suggestions, but silly is always fun, too. I know how you guys are...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, April 17th, 2009, 12:33 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Give them a PHP logo tatoo! That would add 100hp to their tunes. JK

The tuner giveaway was good!

I don't know if you could top that!?

To bad we are spread out all over the place. A live tune would be nice.

Corey, I know you will figure something out.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, April 17th, 2009, 09:18 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

I think a fun day of live tuning for folks and some good grilling would be par for the course. Heck you could even have it down at our shop. We would help host it. It would be fun. Give me a call and we will chat it over.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Fri, April 17th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post

The tuner giveaway was good!

I don't know if you could top that!?

To bad we are spread out all over the place. A live tune would be nice.
I gotta agree here. The tuner giveaway will be hard to top unless you add the live tuning session but then again you might be getting a customer that isn't interested in the live tuning so it might be a waste of a giveaway.

Seriously if you did the same as you did for the 500th I think you will have done more then ANY other business out there.

Old Sun, April 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I love the live tuning thing, but that assumes the customer wants live tuning AND lives close to GA! Great idea,though. Any others?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, April 19th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

Afrancis is on a distinguished road

Maybe do the free Gryphon again, but add free custom tunes with it?
Old Mon, April 20th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Double Whopper

Location: 2nd star to the right, straight on 'til morning(Ohio)
SubiGT is on a distinguished road

While I like the idea of a giveaway, it doesn't acknowledge the contribution of the other 999 of us who got you there.

The live tuning/meat&greet is a great idea. With enough advance notice, it might allow more of us to plan a trip to GA? Maybe a "quasi" giveaway like free custom tunes/tuner to the 1000th, and free/discounted custom tunes to all 999 of the rest of us. I know I'd like a custom 93tow, or a custom 87econ to go with my custom 87perf that I'm waiting on.

Regardless, if I was any more pleased with my Gryphon, I'd be twins. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mon, April 20th, 2009, 04:11 PM
American Muscle

dplummer87 is on a distinguished road

Free custom tunes, or maybe make a phone call and find a way to arrange free local dyno and 1 free tune or something like that...
Old Mon, April 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
I love the live tuning thing, but that assumes the customer wants live tuning AND lives close to GA! Great idea,though. Any others?
Close to GA? You guys like to travel ? Don't you? Travel to the winners location(within reason) and rent a dyno. Maybe you will get lucky and they don't want the live tune. Who knows maybe this involves to much work and liablity.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, April 20th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

How about a tuner, custom tunes and a free double whopper with cheese?

Closed Thread