Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel

2003 to 2007 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
Sleeper

Wekiwa is on a distinguished road
Default PHP and SCT options

Hi all,
I see on the order form PHP is working on some SCT options? Does this include custom files for the X2 & X3?
I would like to match the FICM and PCM programming for maximum results.
Anyone know what the time table is?
Thx,

Wekiwa
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 05:06 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

by time table do you mean how long it will take you to get everything ??
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

oops sorry bout that...once you order the tuner it will come blank unless you already know your strategy...if you dont know it once you receive your tuner you hook to your truck get the stategy, email it to bill,noraml within a week you have your custom tunes emailed to you and download and play..as for the ficm tuning,you normaly have about 6 to 8 buisness days of shipping and approx 2 to 3 days with bill to work his magic on it. The only thing bad about the ficm unless you live within driving distance to bill, you have to remove your ficm and send it to him, but beleave me it is worth it
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
Sleeper

Wekiwa is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply!
Guess I should have stated my question a little different. I will contact Bill for the custom SCT X3 files to match the FICM programming.
Its great news PHP now offers SCT programming! Once I have the files installed and tested, I will gladly let the world know we have another option.

Only bad thing is Bill will never again have a free moment! The SCT market segment is HUGE with so much potential.

Wekiwa