Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, October 17th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

AZFX4 is on a distinguished road
Default Got my Gryphon today. Few questions.

So I got home and tada my package is here!

I work late so it's dark and I'm going offroading in the morning so I'm going to wait to install it til Sunday when I have all day. Which is super hard as I want it in NOW!

Anyways here's a few questions I have.

1. I thought I had read somewhere that the new Gryphons has a newer pod style which is grey and has a rubber insert? Mine is the black plastic and I see no rubber insert anywhere? Is this a old style?

2. What would the best way to paint my pod to match my interior? I have a 03' F150 with the grey leather interior. My interior code shows H2.
— Medium Graphite <-- this is what I googled up.

How do you prep it to paint it?

Where is the best place to get spray paint to use that is the same color?!?

Can Homedepot or someone mix up the color that is in a spray paint can?

3. What all is suppose to come with the Gryphon? I was really hoping for a sticker or two so I could show it off and show my support but no stickers. I got a pen and magnet. I would of ordered a sticker with my original order if I knew they didn't come with them.

That's all. Can't wait to get it installed and go try it out. I'll be emailing my HEX code and the other info ASAP.

Thanks, Ryan