Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Jack

You have explained a good deal of issues very well in the Gryphon Q & A section. Many of the points not mentioned in the Edge manual that I had questions about. I think providing some of that info as a supplement to the manuals is a very good idea. As mentioned previously, it may save a lot of calls to Corey and Bill too. It may also lead to more customer satisfaction as some obvious questions that may arise are easily answered with a little more reading.

It may be beneficial to get a list of items together and have Bill provide a little info about them... i.e. what is the spec. on TC lock/unlock and how do the adjustment values in custom options affect it.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Jack sent me an awesome e-mail with suggestions for the manual. I just haven't been at my desk lately to tackle it! Our monthly phone closure is the week of the 15th, so my plan is to update the manual then, while the phones aren't ringing .

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Baconator

I can imagine that it's a bit time consuming all on its own without interuption. I'll be looking forward to reading it.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 02:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Cute little pup, BlackSTX. Was this his/her first snow? Looks like he/she was having a good time in it!

- Jack
Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Baconator

Jack,

Yes, it was her first snow. We drove down to Harrisburg, PA to get her from a shelter; she was a VA junkyard dog that got a reprieve. Didn't know how she would like the cold, but she loved it. I think she actually likes the cold better than summer.

Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Glad she's found a good home. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a dog that didn't have fun with snow. It doesn't seem to be like water, where some love it and some won't go near it. Does she like to ride in your truck too?

- Jack
Old Sun, June 7th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Baconator

Funny thing about going for rides, when we went to get her, she got a little sick... threw up three/four times and was very uneasy most of the trip. I was to be expected since she was taking a long trip with complete strangers, but she got sick a few times since then. The last couple times she's been much more relaxed; but our other dog loves going for rides. It makes it difficult, since they both get very upset if one is taken away from the other, you can't just leave one so the other can go for a ride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelsey-Sophie-10.jpg (23.6 KB, 3 views)