Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, April 21st, 2009, 09:18 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

And, I see you HAVE posted your name and HEX code (we moderators CAN see this) so, you've done your part. My guess is, your tunes are going to be ready VERY soon, and I'm sorry you've had to wait as long as this. But, the PM Lars suggested is a good idea too.

Hang in there, it WILL be worth the wait!

- Jack
Old Tue, April 21st, 2009, 09:35 PM
Whopper Junior

tequilajohnson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
And, I see you HAVE posted your name and HEX code (we moderators CAN see this) so, you've done your part. My guess is, your tunes are going to be ready VERY soon, and I'm sorry you've had to wait as long as this. But, the PM Lars suggested is a good idea too.

Hang in there, it WILL be worth the wait!

- Jack
I have sent a few PM's. 4/6 (said 11 people ahead of me) 4/16 (said she would check with Bill when he woke up), and 4/19 (no response).
Old Wed, April 22nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
Whopper Junior

jb526 is on a distinguished road

So far I have no complaints. Within a half hour of sending the e-mail to corey with the order form I received two e-mails back.

The item shipped two days later and I received it on Monday. So far so good. Can't wait for the custom tunes.
Old Wed, April 22nd, 2009, 10:16 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequilajohnson View Post
I have sent a few PM's. 4/6 (said 11 people ahead of me) 4/16 (said she would check with Bill when he woke up), and 4/19 (no response).
I told you I'd check with Bill when he woke up on 4/19, Ben, but to give you credit, I did forget to ask him. Totally my fault. I should have written myself a note instead of trying to file it mentally. For that, I apologize. If all goes as planned, you should have an e-mail from Bill in the morning.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, April 22nd, 2009, 10:25 PM
American Muscle

dplummer87 is on a distinguished road

Dont mean to hijack the thread...I see the current turn around time for custom tunes is 6-8 weeks...correct? What is the turn around time to get the edge upgraded to a gryphon?
Old Wed, April 22nd, 2009, 10:40 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quite honestly, at this very moment, some customers have been waiting for tunes since February.

Turnaround on upgrades is about 2-3 weeks.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, April 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dplummer87 View Post
Dont mean to hijack the thread...I see the current turn around time for custom tunes is 6-8 weeks...correct? What is the turn around time to get the edge upgraded to a gryphon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Quite honestly, at this very moment, some customers have been waiting for tunes since February.

Turnaround on upgrades is about 2-3 weeks.

There ya go Dp...no more excuses now