Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Fri, March 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Whopper Junior

Cyberdude47 is on a distinguished road
Default Question about Upgrading My Evo

I emailed last week with a question regarding upgrading a edge and still havnt got a reply
Old Fri, March 9th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I moved your post here because this is the section where it belongs. While I am the only person who can reply to e-mails directed to me (and I get more than 100 per day), there are 7 moderators who can answer questions on the forum -- plus dozens of members who can probably jump in. That's one reason we have the forum!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, March 11th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Whopper Junior

So just so I understand, as a potential customer , who by the way has still yet to receive a email back! gets my post moved to somewhere that possibly will not be seen, that was just chiming in on a thread that I can't seem to find. I think it's more than fair that general public and/or customers have freedom to give feedback whether it's positive or negative so other people are well aware of others experiences in dealing with whichever company they happen to be writing about. Isn't that the point of a forum!!!
Old Sun, March 11th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Whopper Junior

Not trying to bash anyone but I just don't see the point of myopathy being moves