Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 10:59 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

That's Funny. I was thinking Frickin' Unreal Chip

Bet you wanted to tune those rental trucks. When I moved from CA it took me about 50 miles before I completely yanked the air filter out.. Didn't help much but that truck was a total DOG.
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We're going to be renting a 26' truck this Saturday. Billy's hoping it's an International.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim @ p.i.s. View Post
Corey, this is great news. I'm guessing the 30th will be when the sever comes online??
That's the plan! Keep your fingers crossed!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
That's Funny. I was thinking Frickin' Unreal Chip

Bet you wanted to tune those rental trucks. When I moved from CA it took me about 50 miles before I completely yanked the air filter out.. Didn't help much but that truck was a total DOG.
Totally diggin' the Frickin' Unreal Chip idea!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We're going to be renting a 26' truck this Saturday. Billy's hoping it's an International.
Cool get a 2000 model T444e and then Bill can tune it and send me a copy of the file for my Project truck in my sig... Dang those medium duty trucks are soooo De-tuned its not even funny. also the downpipe totally sucks. mine is almost squished in half from the factory to clear the PTO (which it does not have) as it passes by the tranny. The intake is awesome though. Ill get at some point
Old Wed, March 11th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, March 12th, 2009, 02:33 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

It's not like I haven't looked at the T444E and DT466. I can still do the old '94 to '97 models.

I still have code from some of the new models (a 200 or 2001 truck, I think) that I have been working. Just don't have a truck to test on. I may have to talk to you at some point.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, March 13th, 2009, 10:51 PM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
It's not like I haven't looked at the T444E and DT466. I can still do the old '94 to '97 models.

I still have code from some of the new models (a 200 or 2001 truck, I think) that I have been working. Just don't have a truck to test on. I may have to talk to you at some point.
That would be great. look forward to it. I haven't looked at how the PCM and chip are setup other than I know the ECM is mounted on the engine so the whole thing is modular rather installed in the vehicle.

Would I be able to read the stock programming with the Minotaur or would I need something else? If needed I can pull the whole PCM and send it your way if and when you want to play with it.
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 02:10 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We'd need to piddle with the whole PCM at this point. I don't have the equipment to communicate with the data bus on those trucks.... YET!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Whopper

tim @ p.i.s. is on a distinguished road

Counting down
Closed Thread