Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sat, September 3rd, 2011, 08:47 PM
Big cox

badfishfry is on a distinguished road
Question FICM PROGRAMMING QUESTION

Thank you in advance for any input

Here's what I have a 2005 f350 2wd drw with a previously weak FICM sent to Swamp's for a 58 volt upgrade and mild FICM programming. ECM/TCM was sent to PHP for roll back while vehicle was down. Requested non inductive heat strategy for FICM. Swamp's recommended to have inductive heat strategy installed so I agreed. Current strategy VXCF4N3, TQCION3, PRZ2AL11.

Now my question, did I make the right choice (performance and economy minded)? I currently live in Virginia with ranging weather and cold starts have yet to be a concern for me. I am truly after performance, is there a ficm strategy that will perform better (offering more power/economy, power 1st)?

Thank you for everyone's time
Old Tue, September 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

You may want to ask Dave or Jonathan if they used Innovative's tuning or ours. If they used ours, the setup you have is the best for what you're looking for; I can't really speak for Innovative, though. Wish I could help you more.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, September 8th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Big cox

badfishfry is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the reply Groovy Chick. I spoke to Jonathan prior to having the FICM being shipped back to me. I was advised it was a PHP FICM program installed with inductive heat. I was curious is there would be any performance gain from a non inductive heat strategy/program?

Thanks again