Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Mon, April 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Whopper

DIESELPHLEB is on a distinguished road
Default ATLAS 40 TOW 40 ANYONE AVE THIS?

I am sending in my ficm/ecm for reprogram. Atlas 40 tow 40 anyone running this? What can i expect over stock? Bills suggestion so i am sure i will be pleased.
Old Tue, April 17th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Wig Splitter

Odawg714 is on a distinguished road

I just uploaded the Hercules and can notice slight increase in throttle response. If your running a high hp tune you will notice a slight increase
Afe intake stage 2
Airdog150
Egr block off
Arp studs
Rbp exhaust 4inch
Powermax turbo
Banks high ram
Old Wed, April 18th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Whopper

ebusa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESELPHLEB View Post
I am sending in my ficm/ecm for reprogram. Atlas 40 tow 40 anyone running this? What can i expect over stock? Bills suggestion so i am sure i will be pleased.
I downloaded Atlas 40 last night with stock ECM programming and you WILL notice improved throttle response and more power!
5'' Tuff Country Lift
Toyo MT's 35's with Race Line Renegade 20's
ARP Studs, EGR Cooler Delete, Coolant Filter
MBRP 4'' Exhaust Turbo back, No Cat
SCT SF3, Strat VXCF9DA , Tuned by Everyone
PHP FICM Tuner
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...013-0814-2.jpg
Old Thu, April 19th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Whopper

I can't wait to bet them back but I have won't have any problem staying busy. Egr delete kit arrived last night so I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Question if atlas 40 gives 40 hp over stock and tow 40 hp on ECM is that a total of 80 hp or combined as 40 hp????
Old Thu, April 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Whopper

ebusa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESELPHLEB View Post
I can't wait to bet them back but I have won't have any problem staying busy. Egr delete kit arrived last night so I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Question if atlas 40 gives 40 hp over stock and tow 40 hp on ECM is that a total of 80 hp or combined as 40 hp????

I'm not sure on that. However, I'm running the Econo with an AGGTOW tune right now and my truck have never driving so smooth and effortlessly! Tons of power and even my shifting is noticably better! A tuned FICM and this AggTow tune I'm running really gives me the power down low and mid-range with my Powermax. Super pleased!
5'' Tuff Country Lift
Toyo MT's 35's with Race Line Renegade 20's
ARP Studs, EGR Cooler Delete, Coolant Filter
MBRP 4'' Exhaust Turbo back, No Cat
SCT SF3, Strat VXCF9DA , Tuned by Everyone
PHP FICM Tuner
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...013-0814-2.jpg
Old Sat, May 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Whopper

Default I am amazed!!!!

Wow just got my truck back together last night and I am amazed at how little power my truck had after ford did their magic. Before when I would take off from a dead stop and floor it, it would take off with a little lag then pick up speed fair or so I thought. Now with the atlas 40 and the tow 40 i pulled out on the hwy and floored it and both tires lit up for about 60 ft and hit 90 mph before I had to brake it down for a corner. I can't believe the power a little reworking the computer can make. Another thing I had three quarters tank when I took the computers off to send to php and my mileage was 13.9 after putting it back together and driving around 50 miles my mpg has jumped to 15 and that included jumping on it and testing it out. Can't wait to take it on a trip. Thank you bill. By the way their turn around time was awesome. 13 days 3 days to ship from Oregon 3 days back. It was only at the shop 3 working days and sent back. Thank you for the good service.
Old Sun, May 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I'm very glad that you're please with your results. I don't think we've yet had anyone not happy with the new FICM tuning.

Enjoy!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!