Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Tue, July 3rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Whopper Junior

SuperBlazin is on a distinguished road
Default Another 6.0 noob

Team,
I have just purchased a 2005 f-350 after reading tons of information on your website and others they look like they could be a lot of fun!

But I have confused myself as to where to start!

The vehicle has arp head studs, egr delete, afe intake, and 4" exhaust,
I would like to get the most power and mileage out of the truck. It is mostly going to be driven on the hi way and very seldom pulling a heavy load.
So with yours and Bills expertise what can I purchase from you to get things rolling?

- ficm tuner I put in an order last week, ECM/ Tcm rollback strategy? *Not sure how or what to purchase for that? But added it to the comments section on the order form.
I did not see what the final purchase price was when I went to the next screen and I didn't catch the order # for tracking.
As well I didn't see an option for shipping..

I have also just purchased an edge evolution locally, do I need to convert this to a gryphon cts in order to get custom tunes? Am I able to get custom tunes from other vendors as well or only php?

Sorry about all the questions
I am also in calgary Alberta Canada **I hope you do ship here?

Thanks in advance

James Clark
Old Wed, July 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Whopper Junior

SuperBlazin is on a distinguished road

I received confirmation of my order today! I was very surprised that you have done this so quickly being a holiday for you guys! Thank you very much for adding the roll back to my order as well!
Amazing service!