Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, December 29th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Double Whopper

Jim Allen is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but the Gryphon is what I got!
Old Wed, December 29th, 2010, 02:15 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
2008 4.6 2v
Duh - I think I remember that now! I'm pretty sure you don't have the EOT sender.

- Jack
Old Wed, December 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Haha, yeah I was worried once upon a time because I put EOT on the display and it read zero for a few days. If you can read EOT on the gryphon then you can also log it. I just figured I'd throw it out there because I noticed you have an eleventh generation F150. They made some changes for the '08s and throwing out that sensor was one of them.

I just stuck to something easy like MAF sensor variations with the gotts mod to show that a truck wont run lean with the gotts mod. Your pushing a different boulder with your gryphon project.
But it probably will work well enough since the engine oil should be warm in a few minutes.
Old Thu, December 30th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Double Whopper

Jim Allen is on a distinguished road

Speaking of which, I'll likely be reverting from my AEM back to a Gotts-like system. Open filter is just too noisy and I just don't run the truck hard enough to benefit from the extra power.

With the short record time available, I will likely test at different EOTs. I'm most interested in startup and 100C, fully warmed up.
Old Thu, December 30th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I ran open filter and I could barely hear it. I switched back because of the awful intake temps. I was sitting in line at San Antonio Raceway to get some solid quarter mile times and it would climb over 110 degrees every time in 50 degree weather. I was running summer quarter mile times. I'm also thinking the track had something to do with it. Took a single data log and saw some funky stuff from one of the runs compared to the regular logs I have.

You should be able to get some good info, it'll just take longer to build up larger stats.
Old Mon, January 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Allen View Post
Yeah, but the Gryphon is what I got!
Don't hold your breath.....
But it looks like with PHP's version of minotaur software for the f150s they might include a live link module so you can use a laptop with the Gryphon. This wouldn't include the CS or CTS unfortunately....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.