Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Wed, July 13th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Whopper Junior

FreedomKai is on a distinguished road
Default Return to stock to program my new ficm?

Original ficm died right before we left for vacation so I ordered one with no tune as I had already purchased the php tuner in 2019 to originally program the ficm, assuming I could simply return the dying ficm to stock and program the new one.
However, I don’t see such an option in my tuner.
Is that possible?
Old Mon, August 1st, 2022, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

PHP Ward is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomKai View Post
Original ficm died right before we left for vacation so I ordered one with no tune as I had already purchased the php tuner in 2019 to originally program the ficm, assuming I could simply return the dying ficm to stock and program the new one.
However, I don’t see such an option in my tuner.
Is that possible?
The return to stock should be at the bottom of the Power Programming menu. If the FICM tuner has multiple licenses on it, you will not have the ability to return it to stock. The device cannot hold multiple licenses and a stock file.

You can check that in the Device Support > License Manager menu. If it shows more than 1 license, there is no stock file on the device.

PHP Support
  • 1996 F250 7.3L
  • 1995 F150 5.8L