Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Whopper

tubular031 is on a distinguished road
Default Dieselsite HPOP

Last time I talked to bill he was talking about doing some testing/tuning with bob and was going to post some results on the new HPOP they offer. Any updates on this bill? I am pretty tempted to get one because I want the extra kick for pulling my 5er. but 500 is a bit hard to come by at the moment...
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Bill's finishing up the F.U. software tonight so that he can have it tested, but he'll be on the forums tomorrow, and I'll be sure that he pops in on this thread. I know he's been doing a ton of stuff with Bob Riley (he was actually up here last month and Bill played with his truck for the day), but as for what they've come up with... well, I just work here and look cute.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, June 28th, 2009, 09:29 AM
professional gypsy

bfife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubular031 View Post
Last time I talked to bill he was talking about doing some testing/tuning with bob and was going to post some results on the new HPOP they offer. Any updates on this bill? I am pretty tempted to get one because I want the extra kick for pulling my 5er. but 500 is a bit hard to come by at the moment...
I installed an Adrenaline HPOP in March. Very nice pump. I did have some issues with drivability though. After talking with Bob Riley about what was happening he suggested Bill send me a chip for my truck. I was previously tuned by DP.
Bill's tunes changed the way my truck runs completely. I now can make use of the improved HPOP. I have also seen a significant improvement in fuel mileage since installing PHP's chip. Previously my best mileage was 12.8-13.1 since installing Bill's tunes I have averaged 14.3-14.8 over the last 2500 miles.

Barney
02 F550 Tow Bully
Old Sun, June 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Whopper Junior

02oilburner is on a distinguished road

I have a adrenaline pump also and my F250 went from 14.5 mpg towing a 14ft enclosed trailer and equipment to about 16.7 from Raleigh to Charlotte. (about 180 miles). Im have to replace the wiring harness on my ICP so my truck is down right now. I spoke to Bob Riley about 30 min ago and he suggested I check out Bill for some tuning. Anyone know where I can get the wiring harness for the ICP without going to the dealer? Thanks
Old Sun, June 28th, 2009, 06:33 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I don't but I'm sure a Google search would yield results. There's several Ford places that sell on the internet for below "dealer cost".

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, June 29th, 2009, 07:17 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

This might sound dumb, but I know that through GM (yes, GM), you can very cheaply get a connector for for a throttle position sensor that is the exact same as the ones we have for the ICP and EBP sensors...for less than $20. It will include the connector and about 10" worth of wire on each lead. If you'd like, I will get a part number today and you can go into any GM dealer and order the part. I'll get the part number anyhow and post it up here.
Old Mon, June 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Hit n Miss

Peroni is on a distinguished road

I got mine from the local IH truck dealer $12 incl tax. I just asked for the icp connector for a T444 engine. FYI ebp sensor uses same connector.
the 1997 F-350 XLT 7.3L PSD 4x4 CC LB BTS E40D Manual Hubs 4.10 36000 miles when purchased 4/1/06. Mods - ISSPRO Performax gauges, Tymar intake, Tymar 3x4 DP to 4" ss exhaust, electric fuel, CCV mod, tru-cool 4739, Swamps 175/30% injectors, stage I Stealth pump, D66 turbo Spearco 6.0 cac, BDP live tuned tuned 442hp/860tq.
Old Mon, June 29th, 2009, 12:57 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

The AC Delco part number is 88988301.
Old Mon, June 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Whopper Junior

02oilburner is on a distinguished road

Thanks for info!! Ill keep you guys posted on if that fixes the old girl.
Old Tue, August 25th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Whopper

tubular031 is on a distinguished road

Hey Bill - Any updates on the pump? What all did you find out when playing with Bob?