Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone on linkedIN?

Hit me up if y'all are on there!

Neal

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nrohrbach
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds
Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

How many of these web sites are out there?

I am glad that some of you guys actually have the time to set some of these up. So I guess I am a little jealous. But I also hold reservations to some of sites that get your name out there.

Being a victom of identity theft I watch where and what my name goes on very closely.

Sorry about the speech.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road

No problems with the speech. It's networking sites like these that have to thank for most of my family's income! Powerful Powerful tools!
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds
Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Whopper

JHeppner is on a distinguished road

I'm on linkedin. Sent over a connection request (or whatever they call it on linkedin).
Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Design View Post
No problems with the speech. It's networking sites like these that have to thank for most of my family's income! Powerful Powerful tools!
So if you could elaborate on why it's so powerful?

Is it better than facebook?(no offense fb users)

Lars

Old Thu, March 26th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

Facebook, myspace and the such are social networking sites. Whereas linkedin is for business networking only, that's my understanding. I don't know if that makes it more powerful but getting your business name out there any way you can seems good

Old Fri, March 27th, 2009, 06:51 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Thanks Aaron

I am now a little more educated in the web.

Lars

Old Sun, March 29th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caforddude View Post
Facebook, myspace and the such are social networking sites. Whereas linkedin is for business networking only, that's my understanding. I don't know if that makes it more powerful but getting your business name out there any way you can seems good
And for playing Mafia Wars, right?!?!? I'm almost up to ya, Aaron! Level 73! (Did you even know that you're my safecracker? Do they send you a message or anything?)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, March 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

I will have to sign up for one then.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Closed Thread