Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sun, April 26th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Double Whopper

dlmcbm is on a distinguished road
Default Hows the LIVE tunning and weather going?

Hey you all How is the live tuning going? you must not have good internet connection or must be very busy. we haven't heard much since the tire problem. Is the weather nice for ya? Here in Md. its been a wonderful weekend in the upper 80's. Hope this weather comes back in 2 weeks for our car show and dyno day. we don't have a rain date for it. anyway just wanted to see how things were going.

2001 F-350 crew cab 4X4
DIY napa air filter
4" turbo back exhaust
PHP flip chip--- stock,fuel sipper, 100hp, 140hp
Old Tue, April 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We had a great time in PA! We made some new friends, and I actually got to meet Bill's first live tuning customer EVER -- back when we had Diesel Power. After getting live tuned, he posted on the forums, and the rest is history!

The weather was actually beautiful, and I guess it was here, too, because when I look out the windows into my backyard, our woods have filled in and are totally green!

It's always nice to be home, though, and we'll be back to business tomorrow. Bill's working on about 6-8 chips orders that we received over the last 10 days or so, and I'm processing the 8 Gryphon orders that were sent over the weekend. Busy, busy! Phone will be open as usual, so give us a shout if you need anything!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread