Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, May 7th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Bacon King

Diesel Rookie is on a distinguished road
Question Torque Spec Question

I recently bought one of the (Ford 12 Bolt 10.25 & 12 Bolt 10.5 OEM Aluminum Differential Cove from Ford Motor Company) for my 2003 F350 Super Duty 4x4 with a single rear axle.

My question is what torque spec should I use to tighten the aluminum cover on the rear diff of my 03. I am sure it is different than the stamped steel one but am not sure what it is.
Old Thu, May 7th, 2009, 11:39 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

24 ft. lbs. is the specification.
Old Fri, May 8th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Bacon King

Diesel Rookie is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

once again Cody you are the man.

Thanks
Joe

4" Down pipe and exhaust, Wicked Wheel, Modified Exhaust Turbo Housing, Big Head Waste Gate Actuator, PML Transmission Pan, Factory Tech Valve Body, Autometer Gage Pod, PHP FU2 Chip
Closed Thread