Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, June 13th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Default Down for a while

Well I was moving my fridge into our new house. Coming through the front door I gave the dolly a little extra tug for the wheels to roll up onto the sill. My feet slipped, I landed on my butt with my lower left leg still verticle. The fridge 25 cu. ft. heavy mofo landed on top of my knee. Its swollen to the size of my thigh. I can't walk on it and sleeping was a real pain last night.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Sat, June 13th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Sex alleviates tension

average-joe is on a distinguished road

Put your feet up, pop some pain meds and take it easy!

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
Old Sat, June 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Keep some ice on it too, it will help reduce the swelling and allow it to be a little looser too.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sat, June 13th, 2009, 07:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Well hell! You survive the war and then become a casualty of enemy refrigerators!

Try to take it easy and keep the ice on the knee, Brother. Ibuprofen is good for reducing inflammation too.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sat, June 13th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Well hell! You survive the war and then become a casualty of enemy refrigerators!

Try to take it easy and keep the ice on the knee, Brother. Ibuprofen is good for reducing inflammation too.

- Jack
It was just a freak thing I guess. I cant't take Ibuprofen due to my kidney disease. I didn't even go to the ER cause I knew that I would have to do everything again when I go to the ACE clinic on Monday.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 06:47 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Take it easy!

Hope you are doing better!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Went to the doc this morning. Got to stay off of it for 10 days and let the swelling go down. Then go back in to get scheduled for a MRI to see if they got to go in.
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Baconator

Hopefully the ten days will be enough. Would suck to be laid up any long if you have stuff that needs to be done.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSTX View Post
Hopefully the ten days will be enough. Would suck to be laid up any long if you have stuff that needs to be done.
We are right in the middle of moving. My wife said I did it to get out of the work
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Mon, June 15th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Baconator

I know you mentioned moving in your original post. I'm sure there is still much to do as well. Hopefully the work isn't piling up for you.
Yeah, some women like to think we inflict pain upon ourselves just to avoid a little work.... I don't know about that. I had spinal surgery a couple winters ago and a month later was still out against advise from my doctor showing my wife how to use the snowblower. I still had to do it all by myself several times later on.

Closed Thread