Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

The doc says I got a torn LCL and miniscus damage. He is hoping that it isn't real bad and can heal on its own with me taking it easy and some physical therapy. If I don't make a good progress in a couple more weeks then they will do an MRI. Joy Joy Fun Fun.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, Chuck! I've been in physical therapy for my knee before but nothing as serious as your sounds. We'll keep you in our prayers!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Bacon King

Diesel Rookie is on a distinguished road

That is no fun. I myself have torn the mcl acl and meniscus. Done the acl and meniscus twice.

Good thing about lcl and meniscus is they usually don't need surgury. Take it easy though from my experience you will pay for pushing it. Lots of ice and elevation. If you can keep the internal swelling down you will be way more comfortable.

4" Down pipe and exhaust, Wicked Wheel, Modified Exhaust Turbo Housing, Big Head Waste Gate Actuator, PML Transmission Pan, Factory Tech Valve Body, Autometer Gage Pod, PHP FU2 Chip
Old Thu, June 25th, 2009, 11:59 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I hope that you take it easy!
I hope that your friends and family come to help you move!
Most of all I hope you don't have anything else go!

Good luck!
Gods speed!

Thoughts and prayers sent.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, June 26th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

The move is done. I have partial use of my man cave. I am slowly getting ready for SLC. The wife still gripes at me sometimes for just laying in bed so I ask her to let me drop a fridge on her knee and she shuts up. I have been working on my resume also so all is not lost. Thanks everyone.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Sun, June 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Well to my surprise, today it has felt really well. Still some swelling but I got alot more movement. I would say I am about 80% which I think is pretty good. I am gonna restart my evening walks tomorrow.
2004 Explorer Limited
Closed Thread