Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Default House buying

SUCKS. We have looked at so many its all running together and draining the crap out of me.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:54 PM
Defense & Security PM...

Project Pat is on a distinguished road

Good luck with your search. The wifey and I have decided to try and take a chance on the real estate market right now. We have been looking to upsize from our curent home and since there are so many foreclosures and such, we have been looking. Once we decide on a new one we will be renting out our current home. I figured why not take advantage of the situation and possibly make some cash as well...
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 10:59 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Hint:Use your own camera, if you have a digital then that's the best. Create folders for each house you have looked on the computer with the pictures and description, buy doing this you will help your brain digest the info better. Some psycology behind it I guess.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 11:05 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Pat View Post
Good luck with your search. The wifey and I have decided to try and take a chance on the real estate market right now. We have been looking to upsize from our curent home and since there are so many foreclosures and such, we have been looking. Once we decide on a new one we will be renting out our current home. I figured why not take advantage of the situation and possibly make some cash as well...
Good plan, Pat. Janet and I recently refinanced our home so we could buy another as a rental property. And here I thought I was retired!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 11:09 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Hint:Use your own camera, if you have a digital then that's the best. Create folders for each house you have looked on the computer with the pictures and description, buy doing this you will help your brain digest the info better. Some psycology behind it I guess.

Lars
x2 I second that, it makes the selection a lot easier
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 11:12 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Jack,

After my grandfather retired from Home Federal in Hollywood, FL he moved to Port Salerno, FL to retire. Port Salerno is (was) a quiet little fishing town of probably 500-800 people, most of which were old fishermen. As the old'ns died, granddad would buy the properties from their kids who often didn't want the property, just the cash. He would then fix them up and rent them out or sell them outright. At one point, granddad and grandma had about a dozen rental properties including a duplex and a triplex.

So much for retirement...

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, March 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Good thing for us is the wifes uncle is a real estate agent. We are wanting to keep in a certain price range so that my VA disability would be able to cover the house payment in case my civilian job goes to the way side. I will not be stuck while looking for a job. With 4 kids and needing an rv gate, getting what we want in our price range in a good neighborhood is pretty hard. Plus I have to stay on the west side of town cause my doctors at the base.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

What a great time to buy if you have the cash! We purchased our home two years ago for just under 200K. A house two down from us was in foreclosure recently and was picked up for just over 100K!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 02:54 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

My wife and I are looking to buy our first house. Nerve wracking.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Tue, March 24th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We've got four houses for sale in our neighborhood, Ty! Move east, young man!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread