Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, February 2nd, 2010, 02:01 PM
Whopper

jconna is on a distinguished road
Default Custom tunes / headers

Well it looks like my Gryphon will be delivered tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. As part of my order, I purchased the 87 perf and 87 custom tow and understand that will be a 6 -8 week wait which is perfectly acceptable....No major rush. However.....I provided information per my order regarding a complete dynatec header system I currently have setting in my basement and have a question on that. I know I'm weeks out on my tunes but don't know for sure if I will or will not have my header system installed before I receive them. If not.....Any opinions on whether I should wait to load those tunes until I actually get the system installed? Do I have any legitimate reasons for concern?
Old Tue, February 2nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

When you get the email or pm that your tunes are done and then you load them on the gryphon. Then you put the headers on then load your tune.
Make sure you have an extra set of NEW front O2 sensors on hand.
Also make sure everything is tight with NO leaks, especially at the header flanges.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 08:58 AM
Whopper

jconna is on a distinguished road

Thats along the same lines as I was thinking.....Waiting to load the custom tunes until after I get the headers on. Can I ask the significance of the NEW O2 sensors though? Thanks
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 09:31 AM
Whopper

andrew is on a distinguished road

just incase the old ones do not want to come out or if they look bad replace for better readings.
Old Wed, February 3rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

^^What he said!^^

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.