Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Wed, December 7th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Whopper Junior

Cedarwilly is on a distinguished road
Default FCIM, reflash and/or tuner????

Greetings,

Would you advise best product and programing for my Ford 6.0 2005 F450. It's getting ARP studs and head gaskets at 51K. I haul a truck camper 70% of the time at GVW of 16K. Other usage is light or moderate (8k max) towing. My FCIM is bad per the dealer doing the head studs. I've read your forum a bit and web site. Nonetheless, I am not sure of what can or should be done.

Would you kindly advise with the goal of long happy engine life as primary goal. Improved fuel economy second goal. Modest performance gain least important. I'm happy with the stock capability of the truck in general. Possibilities seem to be:

48 volt FICM
58 volt FICM

Various Ford FCIM flashes (I have no idea which flash in in there…. maybe changed once by Ford in 2006?)

PHP added FCIM programing

PHP tunes on an SCT tuner or some other brand

I see PHP works in tandem with Swamps Diesel on FCIM programing and repair. I am ready to send off my FCIM to them. What should I be requesting of them?

Best regards,

Gary