Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Old Mon, October 11th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Whopper

CSIPSD is on a distinguished road
Default Good Lord I miss forums...

I forgot how much easier it was to find stuff, the look, the feel...

Caught a 7 day, now a 30 day ban on Facebook and rediscovered this today!

Must have been gone a while as the sig shows the truck has 235k...

Its over 500k now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191104_192447.jpg (2.52 MB, 1 views)
Old Tue, October 12th, 2021, 03:01 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Ban on Fakespace? Darn.

That's a large slice of the pie chart - the problem causing Bill's latest post about the demise of the automotive aftermarket industry.
Old Tue, October 12th, 2021, 05:50 PM
Whopper

CSIPSD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Ban on Fakespace? Darn.

That's a large slice of the pie chart - the problem causing Bill's latest post about the demise of the automotive aftermarket industry.
The ban used to really suck because I used it for sales so much. Now that I have shut down I am all but done there.

Literally caught a ban for talking about how to dispatch prairie dogs...

Then another for responding on a stolen truck thread "hang them high like horse thieves"...

LOL
Old Wed, October 13th, 2021, 08:06 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Forums were (and still are) a considerably more relaxed method of communication. Of course, there will always be politics related to personalities especially when some moderators like to flex their muscles, but at least there is a bit more oversight and the voices of the members carry considerably more weight.

Facebook, to me, has outlived its usefulness. I could go on for days about what a turd it has become, but there's no point. Everyone is aware of it and most are sick of it.

I'd love to see people come back to our forum and engage in conversations like we did back in the day. It was a good time then and I think it could be again.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!