Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Wed, March 10th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Whopper Junior

Mntowguy is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Minnesota!

Looking forward to getting back to a forum setting. I've had many Fords from mild to wild. Just sold my 851whp 2012 dually. Daily drive a F350 ccsb. Wife's daily is 2019 ford expedition ecoboost I put on coilovers. But why I'm here mostly is the info I've seen on the orion system for the navistar chassis. Had many in my fleet over the years and loved their reliability and made me plenty of money. I recently picked up a rust free 2000 international that I'm building into my personal rollback. If I hadn't found this great news regarding tunning I probably would have passed on it. I would love to be a beta tester on it. I want to start with tunning and then do more. Turbo, injectors, hp hpop. All the fun stuff
Old Fri, March 12th, 2021, 11:48 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Welcome to our forum! It's small and quiet right now, but hope to see things expanding soon. Especially with the International guys starting to find us.

If you have any questions, please let us know. In the mean time, I'll PM you the questionnaire for the BETA test group. Couldn't hurt to fill it out, right?

Anyway, glad to have you with us and hope to see you around.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!