Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, February 17th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Whopper Junior

Snowboarder7710 is on a distinguished road
Default Ordering question

So after buying an 06 fx4 cc lux package the other day, i decided it needs more power! i had an 06 xlt back in 06 and traded it in on a mustang gt...but now ive been able to get an f150 again and am back in one!

so i want to order the gryphon with a couple custom tunes for towing and performance. just wondering when i purchase one, do i receive the tuner and then the custom tunes in my email? or do i wait for everything to come at once?

thanks!
Old Wed, February 17th, 2010, 08:05 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You will get the gryphon first with canned tunes. This is so you can get your hex code and get familiar with the gryphon.
Then some time will pass and you will get an email saying that your custom tunes are done. At that point you will need to download pegasus from php's main web support page. Follow the instructions and load your tunes.
There are some sticky's here in gryphon programmers that you should look at also covering this subject.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, February 17th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Whopper Junior

Snowboarder7710 is on a distinguished road

thanks!!! ive had the edge before on my other f150 so im pretty familiar with it...thats what i hoped for tho, to at least have it while i wait for tunes. the f150 stock tune is soooooooooo weak!