Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, March 21st, 2010, 02:57 PM
Double Whopper

bambo2888 is on a distinguished road

so... does anyone have any ideas? i really want to get this taken care of.
Gryphon Programmer custom tuned by Bill at PHP ~ 325/60/18 Terra Grapplers ~ K&N Cold Air ~ 2.5 HBS Level ~ Skyjacker Shocks ~ SI/DO Flowmaster 40 w/ deleted rear cats ~ 8000k HID headlights and foglights ~ Blacked out tails ~ Hardwired STI Driver ~ Rockford Fosgate Amp, 10" Sub, w/ Infinity References

BLACKED OUT TAILS FOR SALE!!
Old Sun, March 21st, 2010, 05:31 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I left a post on the moderators forum. If I were you, I would try to contact Bill about this. He will probably know exactly whats wrong.
Old Sun, March 21st, 2010, 07:30 PM
Double Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
I left a post on the moderators forum. If I were you, I would try to contact Bill about this. He will probably know exactly whats wrong.
fair enough, i just wanted to exhaust the forum's resources before troubling him. thanks though.
Gryphon Programmer custom tuned by Bill at PHP ~ 325/60/18 Terra Grapplers ~ K&N Cold Air ~ 2.5 HBS Level ~ Skyjacker Shocks ~ SI/DO Flowmaster 40 w/ deleted rear cats ~ 8000k HID headlights and foglights ~ Blacked out tails ~ Hardwired STI Driver ~ Rockford Fosgate Amp, 10" Sub, w/ Infinity References

Old Tue, March 23rd, 2010, 05:47 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Have you ever had the PID's be blank when you start it up? I have a remote starter and today I used it to cranked the truck with but then something fell on the brake pedal and killed the truck(this was after about 5-8 seconds after the gryphon came on). When I cranked the truck again the PID's were blank and didn't have any values. Hit the menu button just like you did and then the screen was back to normal. They may not be related but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to post it just in case you had a similar instance of the truck getting cranked, shut down the cranked again. I cant test it right now but I bet if you were to crank the truck with the key, turn it off then recrank the truck without taking the key from the "on" position then the last thing displayed might be frozen.
Old Tue, March 23rd, 2010, 10:13 PM
Double Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
Have you ever had the PID's be blank when you start it up? I have a remote starter and today I used it to cranked the truck with but then something fell on the brake pedal and killed the truck(this was after about 5-8 seconds after the gryphon came on). When I cranked the truck again the PID's were blank and didn't have any values. Hit the menu button just like you did and then the screen was back to normal. They may not be related but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to post it just in case you had a similar instance of the truck getting cranked, shut down the cranked again. I cant test it right now but I bet if you were to crank the truck with the key, turn it off then recrank the truck without taking the key from the "on" position then the last thing displayed might be frozen.
hmmm, thats very possible.. especially considering i have a viper remote start system and often hit the brake on accident before putting the key in, so i then just crank it manually...

very good observation, ill definitely keep an eye on that. Thanks man!