Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, March 11th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Whopper

tg150 is on a distinguished road

Below is a link for a 2005 F-150 Paint Chart and Part#'s. If you scroll all the way down youll see theres 2 different tan interior colors.. 1 is mediun pebble and 1 is dark pebble.. I dont know if these are the colors you need but hope it helps.. If part#'s are incorrect/old you can contact Tasca Ford they will give you the current part# and may even suggest the correct color.

I happened to have ordered Medium flint for my truck in preperation to buying my gryphon so i can paint it, that was before i found out they now come color matched instead of black. Well i got the MF it was $19.00 to my door for 6oz. Unfortunatly on the cap it looked similar to my interior but after testing a piece of plastic it turned out to be no more than just grey.. So it may be trial and error.. You could always do what everyone else is saying..go to a paint shop..maybe your speaker grills are tan also, you can bring them in for a match.. or anything thats the same color tan. Hope this helps!!

http://www.fcsdchemicalsandlubricant...2005-paint.pdf

2004 Scab Lariat
Leveling Kit, 20"OEM's, Magnaflow SI/DO Exhaust, AirAid Jr Intake Kit, K&N Drop in, PHP Gryphon.
Old Fri, March 13th, 2009, 12:02 AM
PHP Tuned and Vegistroked

Location: Highland, NY in Ulster County (Hudson Valley / Catskills Region)
muns53 is on a distinguished road

This web-based mods dealer might have your answer:

http://dieselmanor.com/dm_products/sm_paint.asp

Hope it helps!
Old Tue, March 17th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Whopper

jjntj2003 is on a distinguished road

WENT TO LOCAL DEALER TODAY AND HE SAID HE COULD ORDER IT IT'S 20 BUCKS A CAN JUST FIND A LOCAL DEALER AND THEY CAN LOOK IT UP AND ORDER MY TRUCK HAS THE DARK FLINT

TG150 THEY MAKE THE MEDIUM FLINT WHICH IS THE LIGHT GRAY AND DARK FLINT WHICH IS THE CHARCOAL GRAY
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Whopper

EddiesF150 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntj2003 View Post
WENT TO LOCAL DEALER TODAY AND HE SAID HE COULD ORDER IT IT'S 20 BUCKS A CAN JUST FIND A LOCAL DEALER AND THEY CAN LOOK IT UP AND ORDER MY TRUCK HAS THE DARK FLINT

TG150 THEY MAKE THE MEDIUM FLINT WHICH IS THE LIGHT GRAY AND DARK FLINT WHICH IS THE CHARCOAL GRAY
I think I'll try that! I would think they would have a dead-on match! Thanks
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Whopper

tg150 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntj2003 View Post

Yeah i realize that but when i got the Med Flint i ordered for my truck and tried it on a sample piece of plastic it looked as though it was just what you said..light grey. It had no sparkle at all like our dash trim has. Im gonna guess D Flint is going to be the same only darker. But anyway i dont have to deal with that anymore..I must have been reading old posts on f150online forum because now i found out edge is offering them similar to the existing trim color but not tan/beige.

2004 Scab Lariat
Leveling Kit, 20"OEM's, Magnaflow SI/DO Exhaust, AirAid Jr Intake Kit, K&N Drop in, PHP Gryphon.
Old Wed, March 18th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Bacon King

cj3511 is on a distinguished road
Default Pod Paint

SEM Products has paints that match most interiors.

Jim

2002 5.4 SCREW XLT/FX4 Gryphon canned
MAC CAI Spin-Tech Cat back X-Pipe Dual In/Out Side Exit
Drawtite front hitch
Randy Ellis Light Bar w8" KC Driving Lights
265/75/16 Yokahama Geolander A/T-S