Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Whopper

jeffro is on a distinguished road
Default Omaha “Oh my god I’m stuck in Nebraska” (19 years later)

Hello My name is Jeff retired USAF after 24 years and back on the DoD Civilian side with same job and same desk making 3 times the $$. I bought an 07 f-150 XLT 5..4 for my retirement present to me. Found an old style muffler shop in north Omaha (yes I was packing) that did my Cat back all welded no clamps and flow master. He put chrome flow master 8 inch tips out the back on each side. All while I watched and helped and Roger had a fridge full of cold PBR to drink. His daughter was there to serve the beer and she was VERY easy on the eyes. LOL Sounds great. I also ride/race motorcycles, I have an 06 Triumph Speed Triple with a few mods and Arrow exhaust, also with a Tuneboy for custom full maps. The tuneboy is the Aussie answer to the power commander for the Triumphs. Also have a Triumph Daytona 675 track bike with all the bells and whistles, Arrow race pipe rear sets quick shifter and track tires. Also Have an 05 Yamaha YZ 450F modified motocross for the dirt. So you can say I’m a performance junkie, that how I found you guys/gals (groovy chick). I just ordered the Spectre CAI and my Gryphon yesterday. I had a deployment to Aruba for 60 days that paid me way too much money, just back to 5 in of snow. So that is me and I will be back on here.

Jeffro

“No matter how responsible he seems never give your gun to a monkey”
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 10:35 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Wow Jeff, that's quite a story.

Easy on the eyes....that's nice. However, some guy is tired of putting up with her ####.

I also have a bike, a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-12R. It's got a Power Commander 3 USB and a TBR muffler with a few other power-enhancing tricks. It puts down 172 RWHP which is more than I will ever use on the street. I've never raced it or even attended a track day (one day I will though) because I probably couldn't afford to fix it if I went down. Besides, it's not exactly "twisties" material.

Those triples sound mean....different....but mean, especially when they can breathe! They are pretty sexy bikes and look a lot better than those cookie-cutter GSXRs.

Good to have you here and enjoy your stay. Enjoy the Gryphon too.
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Whopper

Default I got Video

Can't wait to tweak her the truck that is
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Whopper

YouTube - jeffro cat back f150
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Whopper

Thanks Cody thats fumy you are a GM ASE Master and you drive a Ford LOL God Bless ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post

Easy on the eyes....that's nice. However, some guy is tired of putting up with her ####.

I also have a bike, a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-12R. It's got a Power Commander 3 USB and a TBR muffler with a few other power-enhancing tricks. It puts down 172 RWHP which is more than I will ever use on the street. I've never raced it or even attended a track day (one day I will though) because I probably couldn't afford to fix it if I went down. Besides, it's not exactly "twisties" material.

Those triples sound mean....different....but mean, especially when they can breathe! They are pretty sexy bikes and look a lot better than those cookie-cutter GSXRs.

Good to have you here and enjoy your stay. Enjoy the Gryphon too.
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Dieselis' Maximus

Driximus is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post

"Why in hell can't the Army do it if
the Marines can. They are the same
kind of men; why can't they be like
Marines."
Gen. John J "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 01:42 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Welcome!
Old Sun, February 7th, 2010, 09:45 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread