Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Wed, December 17th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Double Whopper

MercedesTech is on a distinguished road
Default JUST SAYIN HI !

Hey everyone, the name is James. Live over here in CA, up north. Live up near the Santa Rosa area, but I own a shop down in San Rafael, wich is just north of the Golden Gate. During the day, the shop is strictly Mercedes, after hours it turns into an off-road shop. Feels like i basically live here (and yes, I have sleeping quarters up stairs ! ). I have been around the garage my whole life, as this was my Dad's as I was growing up (still mainly is his). Got me a Gryphon awhile back, just rocking the stock tunes right now, but was pleasently surprised, and pleased with them. I have driven out to Vegas with the tunes, netting me 18MPG's on a lifted F150 with 35" HEAVY mud terrains. I also recently towed a Toyota truck on a 400 mile trip along CA, and was netting almost 13 mpg's the whole time. Very impressed with the tunes, and just stoked to see what custom tunes do.
Old Wed, December 17th, 2008, 03:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

James,

Glad to have you aboard! When you get a minute, throw some pics of the truck (and the shop if you like) in the Albums section.

If you need anything, we're here for you. Just give a shout.

Catch ya 'round the campfire.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 12:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

:welcome3: I'm glad you joined the forum. From your introduction, I think we're going to be picking your brain quite a bit. Glad you're here!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Need More Power!!

slammedsplash is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum James.
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

We need your input on these posts, Mercedes (well, James, really). Glad you've joined us here, and I look forward to your thoughts, as I do on the f150 forum.

I was born in California. A little gold mining town by the name of Grass Valley, up near Donner Pass.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 09:24 PM
Mad doctor in training

FastandFurious is on a distinguished road

Hey glad you could join us!
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
We need your input on these posts, Mercedes (well, James, really). Glad you've joined us here, and I look forward to your thoughts, as I do on the f150 forum.

I was born in California. A little gold mining town by the name of Grass Valley, up near Donner Pass.

- Jack
James has informed me of a nice dyno shop out west that we may being doing some business with to set up an event. I've not had a chance to contact them yet, but we'll definitely be setting something after the first of the year and will let all the left-coasters know.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, December 23rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

johnnyd will become famous soon enough

Hey dude
Old Mon, December 29th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Double Whopper

MercedesTech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
:welcome3: I'm glad you joined the forum. From your introduction, I think we're going to be picking your brain quite a bit. Glad you're here!
Here to help !

btw, these smillies are too good ! Soooo many of em ! Its so cool !
Quote:

- Jack
I apprecaite the warm welcome Jack&Janet ! VERY familiar with Grass Valley, family lives there, Mom was born and raised. Small worl huh ? I venture out that way, and in the Auburn area very frequently, as well as donner. Lots of good back road trails. Lots of fun rocks to crawl and old mining towns to check out. Absolutely love it out that way. When did you move out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
James has informed me of a nice dyno shop out west that we may being doing some business with to set up an event. I've not had a chance to contact them yet, but we'll definitely be setting something after the first of the year and will let all the left-coasters know.
Looking forward to it. They were the first that came to mind when ya mentioned the dyno. But, if for any reason you want a different location, or whatever, let me know. I know of a couple fairly local to me.

Anyways, to everyone: I really appreciate the nice welcome !! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy ! :luvcomp:
Anyways, anyone ever need anything, got a question, or in the area, feel free to e-mail me ! Here to help, and always willing to throw back a cold and and talk trucks. Hope everyone had a good holiday, and happy new years to yall ! Be safe !
Old Mon, December 29th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A little gold mining town by the name of Grass Valley
- Jack
They used to have an annual SWAT coppetition in Grass Valley. I don't think they host it anymore though.

Closed Thread