Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, February 27th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Whopper

cygnus008 is on a distinguished road
Default new Gryphon not programming

Sorry i first tagged this on the end of another post. I can program these new fangled computer- just can't run them

I just got my Gryphon(Edge) tuner and hooked it up. Everything went as it was supposed to until it got to the end of step 4 when it said 'file missing TASC3N4' - 'update required'

I know that its late Friday so PHP is probably closed but maybe someone knows what to do.

I downloaded the Edge Fusion program and got it working and when it saw the tuner it got a message that it had a problem with it and to call tech support.

Is there anything else I can do over the weekend or should i just wait until Monday and talk to PHP

Larry
Seattle
Old Fri, February 27th, 2009, 08:31 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Larry,

TASC3N4 is the calibration code for a Heritage Edition F150. Could you please check and make sure that you have model # GPFG150-9703. You should have the long, black dash pod, not the shorter gray one.

As for the calibration itself, TASC3N4 is not initially supported in the release calibration for the F150 but I do have an update you can download to include support for that calibration which will get you going.

Again, please verify the model number and the serial number and I'll get you download onto the server.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, February 27th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Whopper

Hi Bill
yes I do have model gpfg150-9703r4c it is s/n 1584

Thanks
Larry
Old Fri, February 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Whopper

Sorry I should have put more detail in.

I do have a 2004 Heritage.
Old Mon, March 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Whopper

Hi Bill

I was wondering if you had sent me the TASC3N4 file and I had missed it somehow or if I need to pick it up in a different location.

Thanks

Larry
Old Mon, March 2nd, 2009, 12:24 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Larry,

I'll remind Bill to get your download on the server... the phone hasn't stopped ringing since noon!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, March 3rd, 2009, 08:36 AM
Whopper

bump twice
Old Tue, March 3rd, 2009, 08:49 AM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Larry,

I didn't have the TASC3N4 done yet, just TASC3D4 and TASC3E4. Wanted to make sure we got the right codes for your truck. I'll be working on them later today and will give you a shout if I have any problems.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Whopper

bump again
Old Fri, March 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM

3 times... you're out! Working on it now. Since you're a few hours behind, we'll give you a call shortly.

(678) 890-1110