Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Closed Thread

Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 10:35 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Important Please Read!

Please go to your "User CP" and enter your HEX code and serial number!
Also start a thread in this sub forum>>>http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/give-...-ecm-tcm-code/
Also when in pegasus please fill out that information too!

Reason?
You will get your tunes in the que order and it won't get put in the missing HEX file, need to contact.

So, please take the time and fill in the information it may save you waiting for your tune and asking "Where are my tunes?"

Thanks again

Lars

To get your serial number: "Go out to your truck, turn the ignition on (leave the engine off) and select: Diagnostics->Tech Support->Version Info. Ignore the warning message that comes up. Your Serial Number should be on the screen along with some other information, and in general, it should match your invoice number"
By JackandJanet

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Wed, June 29th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old Wed, September 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default PROBLEMS?

FYI

When having issues:

Please put vehicle programming back to the stock level.
If it the problem doesn't occur at stock level then the tuner might have issues.

Please give all the information that you can think of.
IE; year of vehicle and make.
Use your best description possible.

Please don't get mad or frustrated.
The problem will eventually get worked out.
Us moderators and other forum members are very knowledgable but sometimes our resources are limited also.

Please try to do any programming during PHP's office hours especially if you are new to doing the tuning thing.

Ok, enough said. If any other members have anything to add please feel free to so.

Thanx

Lars

Old Thu, September 17th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Whopper

ADKGUY is on a distinguished road

Nicely put, Lars, especially the part about not getting frustrated. We all know that "Poo happens". It's in everyone's interest, especially PHP's to get those problems resolved. They WILL try to work with you, but it's a two-way street.

Thanks, Lars, good post!

- Jack

Last edited by 88Racing; Mon, May 3rd, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

04-08 F150 L Bracket Mounting Instructions for Gryphon Pod

Just my version of instructions if I had to use the aluminum "L" bracket that is sent with the gryphon pod.
The "L" bracket goes on the same side as where the pod fits into the dash seam. I think it included in case you have a "loose fitting" dash seam. But if you want to install it I will tell you how. Its more of a PIA to get it right, especially when the dash seam is tight. The "L" bracket is installed as follows. Make sure all surfaces are clean. Use a pencil and mark lightly.
1. Mount the pod on the dash and mark how much of the right side sits down into the seam. Flush with top of the dash is where you mark it. You should also at this time find the center point of the pod on the rh side from front to back and mark it on the inside down by the lower lip of pod.
2. Now transfer the mark to the inside of the pod and add 3/16"( this is to add a little for the relief of the thickness of the velcro) going up into pod. where you marked the center point.
3. Find on the dash where the center point lines up and mark it there also.
4. Now take the L and apply the doublesided sticky tape to the outside of the upright portion of L.
5. Now mount the L on the inside of the pod. Line it up so the bottom matches the 3/16" mark and where the center point is.
6. Also after L is attached you can put one half of the velcro on the bottom side of L. Now put the other half of the velcro on the dash, lined up with center point and about 1/8" away from dash seam.
7. You are done with the L bracket. BTWI don't use the L bracket because the dash seam is tight enough to hold it.
If you have pix or different version, you are welcomed to add to this sticky.

Closed Thread