Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Site Feedback

Site Feedback We'd like to hear from you! Please let us know what you like or don't like so that we can make your experience here a favorable one.

Old Mon, July 4th, 2011, 07:38 AM
truck # 3

60DRB is on a distinguished road
Default Dyno page?

Hi Corey,

I have seen an occasional dyno result posted from you guys on other web forums. What about posting the dyno results you guys do on these forums here (examples of various set-ups)? That would be interesting to those of us who use your products. It could help us make decisions as to what we might do/change/add to our vehicles. It might also be very good advertisement for the effectiveness of your products.

Greg
Old Tue, July 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I just read your post to Bill, and he thinks it's a great idea -- one of those "Why didn't we think of that????" I'm forwarding the link over to him so that he can address it.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, February 28th, 2012, 08:17 PM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road

I was just fixing to suggest the same thing. I got the idea after commenting with Corey on FB the other day. I don't think any other forum has a page dedicated to dyno results. Itd be a good source for us still modding (it never ends!!)
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx