Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford - All Other Vehicles > 1972 and Older Vintage Vehicles

1972 and Older Vintage Vehicles Basically anything 1972 and older... Before the EPA decided to make everyone install catalytic converters and smog pumps.

Old Tue, May 26th, 2009, 11:22 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default Bad-A$$ Bronco!

I was over at my buddy's shop a few weeks back and he had his Bronco sitting outside for the first time since I met him. Of course, I had the camera with me and had to take a few pictures. Here they are...

(click on thumbnails to enlarge)

Also, if anyone is interested... the truck is for sale. The first 25K takes it. This truck is super clean and FULLY restored and the body is about 96% correct. As you can see though, the engine has a couple little things done to it.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Wow that thing looks awesome loving the paint scheme on it, would love to have it to. But we just acquired an 86 bronco thats in need of some work
Old Wed, May 27th, 2009, 07:52 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Bronco!

I like the paint.
Wouldn't mind having the Bronco either except I am more than a few dollars short of $25K!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, May 29th, 2009, 12:43 AM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

You & me both, Lars.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Fri, May 29th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

A guy here named Chaz has one with a 4BT in it. Its been in a few magizines.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Double Whopper

sam8 is on a distinguished road

That is very, very nice.

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Nice looking machine. Wish I had unlimited funds to play with.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, December 25th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

AZFX4 is on a distinguished road

Very nice and clean Bronco!!
Old Sun, February 14th, 2021, 07:02 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

This Bronco was bought brand new by my grandpa. My dad sold (or gave away, rather) it 3 years ago and according to facebook marketplace it's sold three times since then locslly and the last time that I am aware of was for $15,500. My brother (who always found it since I don't have any use for fakebook) lost track of it last year and I found it on eBay a couple weeks ago.

Sadly, the current asking price is 10 times what my dad sold it for. It wasn't lifted and the front seat needed upholstery along with a touch of bodywork near the rh front of the grille shell, but it was still dang nice.

I would have loved to keep it in the family but having yet another vehicle registered and insured sitting around,rotting away, well, it just didn't seem fair or smart. Also, these things are pretty useless and practicality is the name of the game.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Ford-B...YAAOSw-TxgC3bB
Old Mon, February 15th, 2021, 10:44 AM

That's still a bad-a$$ looking Bronco, despite the retarded price tag.

For what it's worth, I've got a '78 sitting behind the shop that could use some love if you get bored. Looking to put a 429 in it eventually. Trying to decide on sticking with Automatic or going to a Manual. Also, need to consider the size of the lift depending on tire size. I don't see going larger than a 38" tire just for streetability, even though it would look super sharp on 40" or 44" tires. I doubt my knees would be able to handle it.

Anyway, here's a couple photos.

(click on images to enlarge)...

(678) 890-1110