Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, June 22nd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Whopper

OC Dan is on a distinguished road
Default Turn Times

Has anyone ordered tunes recently? I ordered tunes for my Gryphon about 2 months ago, and have yet to receive them. I have called and emailed PHP with no response.

I'm not here to complain. I read the open letter, and I am totally understanding. I am just wondering how much longer I should expect to wait?
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Whopper Junior

ccrunnergb is on a distinguished road

Not sure how behind they are but I am also waiting. My invoice date of order was April 4th.
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Dan View Post
Has anyone ordered tunes recently? I ordered tunes for my Gryphon about 2 months ago, and have yet to receive them. I have called and emailed PHP with no response.

I'm not here to complain. I read the open letter, and I am totally understanding. I am just wondering how much longer I should expect to wait?
Based on the date, I would expect them to have been done by now, but Cody has a TON on his plate, so it may just be a delay. I just forwarded over your information to him again in case it got lost somewhere in cyberspace along the way.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrunnergb View Post
Not sure how behind they are but I am also waiting. My invoice date of order was April 4th.
I see that your tunes are actually already finished. I don't know if they've been put on Pegasus for you to download yet, but you're welcome to connect to Pegasus and see if you have a download available. If not, please e-mail corey@phptune.com with your name as the subject, and I'll have Bill upload them for you.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 03:27 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Based on the date, I would expect them to have been done by now, but Cody has a TON on his plate, so it may just be a delay. I just forwarded over your information to him again in case it got lost somewhere in cyberspace along the way.
Yep, didn't get the invoice....did I ever mention that I absolutely HATE computers? I know that "hate" is a strong word, but they irritate me to no end and I really mean HATE.

I have it now though.
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Whopper

OC Dan is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the update. I look forward to getting the tunes, hopefully soon!
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 07:11 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

You've been emailed, Dan (twice actually due to an error on my part).

I set up the wrong serial number target initially, but you should be good to go.
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

The scary part... e-mails get lost between Billy and me all the time. I wonder if all those lost e-mails are partying somewhere with all the socks that get lost in the dryer?

We were just talking today about possibly looking for something other than Outlook to handle our e-mail...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 09:31 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We were just talking today about possibly looking for something other than Outlook to handle our e-mail...
Grand....

Now I get to figure out how to use something new.
Old Sun, June 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

It won't be anything crazy. I can't handle crazy.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019