Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Thu, July 28th, 2011, 07:54 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07FX2 View Post
Air force 1 intakes sound like the best cai to get.
It was.....they're no longer in business....unless you find a used one....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, July 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Whopper

07FX2 is on a distinguished road

Gotts mod done nothing for my truck. I don't see a difference. The gotta was disappointing. but I don't want a intake that sits and sucks hot air. Tired of hearing about the gotts mod though. There gots to be a intake that is better then the gotts. The jlt intake looks ridiculous. I don't think the cai will do much for the truck. Just want something under the hood that looks good and sounds good. I know it will make 10 hp tops so it don't bother me. Just want the best intake system for the money. Volant or s&b or banks are all sealed in a box and looks to be better then most cais. But I'm all in for your advice. I plan on lt, exhaust, fans, gears, and ud pullys. Don't get me wrong I done my homework but you guys here no more about cais then I do. In all honesty which cai would be best and not suck in hot air? I appreciate all your help man
Old Thu, July 28th, 2011, 10:02 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

For the money.....volant or s&b.......banks is a little over priced....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, July 29th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Whopper

07FX2 is on a distinguished road

Guess I'll go with s&b. Thank you man. You been a great help.
Old Tue, August 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Double Whopper

jmwilso2 is on a distinguished road

I'd steer clear of the S and B for sure I had one and took it back. It worked good set to stock tune but resonated like crazy on any tune. Resonated loud enough you couldnt carry on a conversation in the cab of the truck. The Gotts works really great I did it with a drop in k and n filter. It performs just as good as the s and b but no resonance.

Joe

07 F150 4x4 Super Cab Long box. 5.4L, Gotts mod, Flex-a-lite Monster efan, Dynatech long tube headers, true dual exhaust with x pipe and Borla mufflers, and of course the Gryphon. Bushwhacker extend a fender flares, Tech tube wheel to wheel step bars, Piaa HID Shock Lamp moose spotting lights. Morimoto projector retrofit with 55W HIDs.