Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, February 24th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road
Default Sad day boys, Sad day

Lost my rope horse yesterday, Willie was a helluva hoss. I'm not much for getting tore up over animals but this one is different for me, I raised him from the day he hit the ground & broke him & trained him myself. Won $$ at jackpots & rodeos any place we went & he was honest as a dollar, turn him out for months then go catch him knock the mud off & go rope any time. Hell he even sent my wife to the pay window at barrel races & she didn't even know which way was up. The best memory I'll hang on to was at a roping & my grandson was 4 so he was on Willie & I was walking him around the arena, an old fella looked up & said "hey son you sure look good ridin that horse" & Shane told him "yessir this is my horse & he is the best horse we got." I hope the Good Lord has him on good grass belly high with fresh springs all around.