Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Wed, November 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Like the title says.
I'm thankful for God has blessed me with.
My family.
Their health and mine.
Church.
Work.
Sports.
NASCAR.
You guys and gals on this forum.
The soldiers who help keep this nation free with their time, talent and lives.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, November 25th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Yup, especially to those who cant be with us here because they are serving around the globe.
Old Thu, November 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

Couldn't have said it better if I tried.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, November 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was safe and enjoyable.

I think there's a reason why Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving are in the same month.... Simply put, if it weren't for our veterans, there wouldn't be so much to be thankful for. I especially hope all our servicemen and veterans had a good safe Thanksgiving.

God blessed this nation with such dedicated and selfless people.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Fri, November 27th, 2009, 07:32 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

It's a bit late, but I spent most of this day (after Thanksgiving) with my Grandson, helping him build a catapult for a science fair project at school. I'm happy to say, I let him do virtually ALL the "work". I measured things and held things. but, HE DID IT! Here's an early picture of him getting ready to saw one of the pieces. The old gent in the picture is just getting in the way.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

- Jack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg catapult.jpg (38.5 KB, 6 views)

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 01:05 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Ah... I'm late as well. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

We started our day in the kitchen. The boys made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting and a lemon Jell-o/Cool Whip pie. We cleaned up around the house a bit and then got out the new Beatles Rock Band game. In between cooking this and that, Corey, the boys, and I played Rock Band until our fingers were tired and our voices were done. Dinner consisted of the usual staples: Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, carrots, corn, cranberry jelly and warm yeast rolls. For dessert, cake, lemon pie, and pumpkin pie. Yummy!

As for being thankful... Well, aside from Corey's annual bout with the Flu (and pneumonia) along with her Gall Bladder removal, we've have a pretty good year. We are thankful for our boys, who bring us happiness every day... even when they make us nuts! We are thankful for all our wonderful customers and the members of this forum. You are the reason we do what we do. We are thankful for the time we got to spend with our friends in Vegas (you guys are a blast!) and the time we got to spend with family in Missouri. We are thankful for our moderators who take time out of their busy schedules to help answer questions and provide support to the many customers and members on this forum. Most of all, we are thankful that we live in a country that is free (for the time being anyway...) and that God has continued to bless our family and that our blessings can be shared with others.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you all have a safe and joyous holiday season.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, December 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Whopper Junior

eldercaddy is on a distinguished road

That's good for you 88Racing. That's the blessing came from GOD.
Closed Thread