Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Tue, December 9th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Mustangs/F150 Owner

NJ Stangers Jonathan is on a distinguished road
Default New from NJ

Hey whats up everyone?

Just spotted that PHP had their own forum for questions about the products and so forth. Wish I had found it before, so much reliable information in here, including the feature to add my Hex code in my profile.

Can't wait to get my custom tunes!

Any update would be appreciated. Thanks. I know its the Christmas season and very busy for you all.
Old Tue, December 9th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Glad to have you here!

:welcome3: Jonathan! I just wrote to you on F150. This forum went live November 29, and I couldn't figure out a subtle way of posting about it on other forums. (Did you like how I snuck it into that other post? ) If you look, though, there's a post around November 30 from me that says something like, "There's something new and cool on the PHP website." I started compiling a list of customers' e-mails today :puter: to send out a mass e-mailing to let everyone know!

Now you see only a tiny bit of what's been occupying our time!

We're glad to have you on here. We're still new, but we're growing quickly!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 10th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Mustangs/F150 Owner

Hey I totally understand, no problem,

Gives me time to be able to install the Banks intake and custom tunes during my winter break too.
Old Wed, December 10th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
UGH! I can't believe I blew this one...

Hey Jonathan! What exit? (This is so NY, NJ thing... most readers of this post will NOT get it. Don't even try. )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 10th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Mustangs/F150 Owner

ooo what did i miss? i'm lost.

I'm in Hudson County but all over NJ because of my huge Mustang and Fast Fords club that I made free for anyone.
www.NJStangers.com bunch of members already, over 550 I believe.

Check it out and tell me what ya think.

P.S. I don't even know my exit, 16 something? idk lol
Old Wed, December 10th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Naw-ice! Your forum is cool! I especially love the scrolling thread topics on the left side.

I have a good friend on Long Island (CarGirl on MySpace) -- I don't know if they have Mustangs, but I know that she and her husband are totally into cars and have several of them. I'll have her check out your site!

Very cool indeed! The only thing that I see is missing is, oh... about 1,600 smilies!

Have you lived in NJ your whole life?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 10th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Mustangs/F150 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Naw-ice! Your forum is cool! I especially love the scrolling thread topics on the left side.

I have a good friend on Long Island (CarGirl on MySpace) -- I don't know if they have Mustangs, but I know that she and her husband are totally into cars and have several of them. I'll have her check out your site!

Very cool indeed! The only thing that I see is missing is, oh... about 1,600 smilies!

Have you lived in NJ your whole life?

Hey thanks, I appreciate it. Does she have a blue gt? I think I may know who she is, but either way, definitely appreciate the referring of members.

We have several Pickups too mostly F150s, I can't wait to have an off-roading day in the spring too.

Yeah, lol not that many smileys yet.

Here's the shocker: I am only 20, full time college student studying Management of Information Systems, started the club in January of this year and it has grown so quickly, faster than I expected. Most people can't believe a guy as young as me start this or has been able to keep it growing.

Yup, I have lived in NJ all my life. My Mustang was a graduation present because I was second in my graduating class and awarded over $250,000 in scholarships and several full-ride scholarships to colleges from which I picked one to attend.

The F150 was something I always wanted to get around, because roads get really bad by here when it rains or snows and I refuse to take the Mustang out in them unless I really have too, its my baby and the best present i've gotten. I've paid for all the mods for it As for the F150, I got this one, dirty cheap because of the high gas prices, with only 44k miles. Its also great because its lifted so I don't worry about the rivers around here or bumps in roads or inclines too much. Don't even need to slow down sometimes lol

I installed the grille guard but now i have to get the brackets custom welded to extend further up since the truck was body lifted and not suspension lifted.
Like it?

Thats my whole story lol had some time so i figured I'd share it.