Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, February 4th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Whopper

mwelsch is on a distinguished road
Default tunes

Corey or Bill, How are the tunes coming along? I must have misunderstood the last message from you guys, saying that the files would be "IN" on the 24th or 25th of January

Last edited by mwelsch; Wed, February 4th, 2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 04:06 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Files are done and e-mail sent. Just follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

Give us a shout if you have any questions.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Whopper

Bill, I am sorry to be a pain in the neck but I did not get the email with my tunes from you.
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 01:55 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Grrrrrr..... Always something, eh? Not your fault, though. We had an internet outage last night at about midnight that has been causing me havoc today.

Just so there's no confusion, I don't e-mail the the tunes. You will need to use the Pegasus client software to download them. Read this post on how to update you unit:

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...read.php?t=196

If you have any further questions, give us a shout.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Whopper

I talked to Corey earlier and she gave me the run down on the process... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Installed the tunes and went for a test drive... Awesome work!!!!
Old Thu, February 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Spectacular, Matt!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019