Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, April 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Whopper

screagle07 is on a distinguished road
Default Transmission problems

I have been running my FU chip from PHP for about a week without any problems. I have been driving primarily the 100hp performance tune. This morning when I left for work, 1st to 2nd shifted way late. Right around 2800 rpms and then only when I would let up on the pedal. I was driving slow and not in a big rush. The rest of the gears shifted normal and then about 10 minutes later, the OD off light started flashing. I parked the truck at work and when I was driving home the same scenario. I stopped at home and let the truck sit for about an hour. Hopped in it again and switched to the 80DD. Put about 30 miles on the truck and everything was seeming normal. Just about home and then the same thing as this morning. 1st to 2nd hits really hard and the rest of the shifts are normal. I am going to pick up a VSS and throw that in and see if that helps. Oh, and I also stopped and pulled the chip out, no help there, nothing changed. Any insight you can give me would be greatly appreciated.