Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Mon, June 13th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Diesel Tech

RoyBoy is on a distinguished road

Ok, sorry for the confusion. I had to replace my FICM this past February. It was an Alliant unit with Ford's latest flash. I want to get back my PHP tuning obviously, as well as do the PCM. The other question was that I am running an SCT tuner (gearhead's tunes currently) and was wondering if I can add a slight (towing) performance tune from PHP as my base flash, for when I really tow heavy stuff, and still use the SCT at other times. My EGR is also deleted, my SCT turns it off, but I would also want the base flash to turn it off. Clear as mud? Otherwise Bill can call me so we can figure it out. Thanks!

2004 F350 6.0 6spd lots of mods
Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 04:21 PM
ff0326

ff0326 is on a distinguished road

I'll be returning mine tomorrow so someone else can recieve an early Christmas present