Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2003 F-150

1997 to 2003 F-150 4.2L, 4.6L, and 5.4L equipped F-150s

Old Fri, August 20th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah I Got Mud!

pappastangle06 is on a distinguished road
Default evo to gryphon no more what can i do?

i have a 97 f-150 4x4 4.6

Came to the site today to get my evo upgraded. Yeah i haven't been here in a while due to work but, i seen that it can be done no more! Is there anything i can go besides buying a new one? I know in the early days i know of one from f150online that has custom tunes on his evo. I am assuming that cant be done anymore. If this is to be true does anyone have good settings to get the most out of the evo? I run the 93 performance setting right now. running 93 gas headers with full borla 2.25 exhaust, cai. I also am running 35's with 4.10 gears. Now i know that the gears and spedo cant be changed. If i am just to be left with the evo canned tunes what's the specks i can set them to ? I already have the spark advance to +1 and wot to +1 or .5 i cant remember its been a while since i messed with it. what about shift points and such?

Thanks for all the help and i would understand if you cant help me out. As this a site for the gryphon and not the evo!

THANKS!
Old Fri, August 20th, 2010, 11:18 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Try to sell it and use the proceeds for a CS or SCT.

There was too much time being devoted to the cable issue that's why PHP quit offering them and the option to upgrade.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.