Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, November 6th, 2010, 10:44 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default PDAnet

This is an app for the android phone....

It allows you the user to tether your computer to your phone and use your phone for internet without paying additional tether fees from the service provider.....

You as the user will need an ulimited data plan for the phone so you dont go over...

Peace!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, November 6th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

It also works on Windows Mobile phones (used it on my old Palm Treo 700WX and use it on my HTC Touch Pro 2).

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Sat, November 6th, 2010, 05:32 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Cool stuff! Can't wait until I can dump my BB.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, November 8th, 2010, 08:36 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

BlackBerrys are cool and do have their place but are limited in their extras and software integration.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread