Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, May 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Whopper Junior

kawasaki150hp is on a distinguished road
Default Unexpected Cost...

Ok so I just purchased both a K&N CAI and an Edge CS. I did a lot of research on this before buying it and never saw anything about the combination causing the truck to run to lean untill I read the owners manual for the Edge. Thank goodness I did that. Then the user guide directed me to this web site where now I found a bunch of info on it after I already spent the money. Now I know that depending on what I get the price will vary, but what type of price range am I going to be looking at for this now? I went with the edge CS because after looking at all the programmers out there I liked the canned tunes from edge the best. Now I cant use them, not real happy about that right now either. I should had just gone with this company to start with. PHP should thank Edge for actually refering us to them in the user guide. Sorry I just realized I'm on a soap box so I'll stop, but if someone could give me a price range or what they payed and what they have, I would be thankfull. Thanks