Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sun, March 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Whopper

sideactiondiesel is on a distinguished road

maybe someone can tell me why i am able to take ts tunes and put them in my delta force software and take and pull the stock nvk4 out off their disc and then load there stock file and have there be map kpa different and map max and other things wrong with it ?? the temp code is i use is mnm0 nvaa and i load them save them and they seem to work in the truck great to be honest but cody i cant agree with u more chris has always helped us out and along with alex and pat also but unfortunately they look at the 7.3 and 6.0 a thing of the past and look forward to purchasing bills software soon cause u guys keep telling me that i will be happy bill seems like a great guy too !! so cant wait to get there software just need the $$ but hope this pulling season we can reach out to more ppl and try pushing the tunes and go from there