Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Thu, April 8th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Whopper Junior

mills914 is on a distinguished road
Default Edge To Gryphon.

Ok I messed up. I emailed Corey with my order form to upgrade my edge to a evo. So Corey if you read this and got my email disregard it.(Seth Mills)
Anyways I'm about to box up my edge and send it off to PHP but I'm wondering how long is the wait right now to get it custom tuned ,switched and sent back? All I have for mods is a K&N CAI that came with the truck when I bought it. I noticed when I put the Edge in small Power and torque gains. But Now Im worried that with the K&N its running to lean. I hear Bill is the best at this kind of stuff.
So what do I do first ? Just return the truck to normal and send it off in a box with the order form? And wait for a Email?
Thank you
Seth
Old Thu, April 8th, 2010, 07:16 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just a moderator but here's what I know.
By emailing your order form and by sending one along with the edge you've covered your bases in that department.
Make sure to insure the edge when shipping.
Also don't forget to include the cable.
Bill's tunes will correct the calibrations for your CAI.
Turn around time? Only Corey and Bill know this.
PHP will email tracking info to you when its on its way back to you.

Peace!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, October 25th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Whopper Junior

DCFX4 is on a distinguished road

How Long did it take to get your edge programmer re tuned and sent back? Lookin to do the smae with mine
Old Thu, October 28th, 2010, 04:32 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCFX4 View Post
How Long did it take to get your edge programmer re tuned and sent back? Lookin to do the smae with mine
If you're from Canuckistan you may want to contact php directly for all your options. Before you do the upgrade.......seriously contact them direct.

Old Fri, October 29th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Whopper Junior

DCFX4 is on a distinguished road

Is there different tunes for up here in the great white or is it just shipping issues? my 05 F150 FX4 has 2.5 inch duals from the manifolds back through high flow cats an X pipe and thrush mufflers then out 4" by 18" tips and i have the banks cai. i know that it is runnin a little lean due to the high flow rate of the exhaust and the cai so edge to me to get in touch with you guys to see what kinda program yas could write me. so my best bet is to call? what r the hours for callin?

Doug
Old Mon, November 1st, 2010, 11:27 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Check out their website......Power Hungry Performance - Feed your hunger for POWER! for their phone hours..........seriously try to contact them.......no there is nothing different with Canadian tunes.

Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Whopper

Toigs325 is on a distinguished road

Mills, if you are planning the upgrade to the 1999 f150 that you have listed, they no longer do upgrades on the 97-93 so I think you might be SOL...check with them first. Its posted in red all over the site
Old Thu, December 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toigs325 View Post
Mills, if you are planning the upgrade to the 1999 f150 that you have listed, they no longer do upgrades on the 97-93 so I think you might be SOL...check with them first. Its posted in red all over the site
7/9/2010 was the cutoff....
His original post was on 4/8/2010

As of now....yes he would be SOL.....