Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline)

Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline) 5.4L & 6.8L equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Thu, January 7th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough
Default :D

I am glad that you are back, i didnt even take it out of my truck yet because you were out for a while. I hope everything is going ok with your family medical problems! I will try and ship it asap now so my gryphon isnt dangling...... actually I will just take the gryphon out, sounds like a better idea and i can use the actual speedo for a bit i guess as well . Thanks for everything you guys do.
Old Thu, March 4th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough
Default My Dad's Truck again :p

So I PM'd Bill as well today asking the same thing, but my dad is wondering since Bill is going to be in Utah sometime soon, if he could program or do something to my dad's truck. It is a 2003 F-350 with the V10, 35's, a leveling kit, a CAI from K&N, and a flowmaster exhaust(last i checked). He would be interested in anything to get more power and mileage out of the truck, and of course wants it as cheap as possible, but didnt object to the gryphon with 3 custom tunes. so let me know what you can do.
Thanks again for your work, and also I am sorry to hear about the family medical issues, im sure you must feel like this guy right now :/ .
Well again thanks for everything, my truck is running great last i checked, and ill Talk to yalls later