Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Thu, March 29th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Whopper Junior

Scott_65 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone running an H&S Performance tuner?

Hi all, I've recently heard about the ficm rollback procedure offered by PHP. I work on these trucks for a living, and I'm aware of the older trucks running better. They seem to have better throttle response at pre-spooled speeds. So I'm assuming this is a tuning issue since so many people do this rollback. My question is this: I'm running an H&S mini maxx currently, and I love its features and power (once it finally spools), so I don't really want to lose that. If I pay for a ficm rollback and then put my H&S tuning back in, am I just flushing money? Will it just go right back to whatever calibration H&S used to make their tunes?

Thanks for any help, and sorry if its a repost. I tried to search for anything related to H&S and nothing came up

-Scott
Old Fri, April 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Wig Splitter

Odawg714 is on a distinguished road

If you have a crappy ECM program they advise you to roll back to a better compatible one I'm sure u won't lose anything and I'm sure you will gain low end and some midrange.
Afe intake stage 2
Airdog150
Egr block off
Arp studs
Rbp exhaust 4inch
Powermax turbo
Banks high ram