Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Mon, April 19th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Whopper Junior

Bluewater0650 is on a distinguished road
Default nuuubeee here

my head studs are in, my egr is in the trash, and my FICM will shortly be on its way to PHP. Question is, what can be done to my FICM? How much tunning can be done without having an in cab device to make thing more complicated that I would like them to be? I am almost 98.99997% sure that ford got to it shortly after I bought it new in 11/04 (it is an 05 model)seeing as how my fuel mileage when downhill horribly, AND IRRONICALLY LAST WINTER AT 100232 MILES,IT STARTED BURNING MORE COOLANT THAN FUEL IN SPITE OF THERE DETUNING AND OF COURSE FORD SERVICE TOLD ME 8-10 THOUSAND
I had the Superchips 1704-A hand held and it seemed like it still had some affect though,

now I am reading about some "heat" something or other problem, and PHP doesnt quite have a fix for this yet? and new Ford codes being used?????

I would just like to send in my Ficm and have it returned the way it was when I got the truck brand new. Is this possible at this time?? I have been staring at my cab up on my lift for two months now, and would like to use it for some thing more than a cab holder upper
Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

Yes they can program your FICM with the exact file it left the factory with. You can do it remotely with a loaner gryphon or you can ship your FICM to Bill and he can program it, and send it back. Make sure you specify you want your org FICM program not a hybrid.

Some trucks have to have some heat inductive programming so they can start in the cold... and some don't. Thats what Bill is working on, he has programs that have some of the H.I. in them, and a few trucks don't run very well with it. Other do just fine, so he his working on smoothing out those issues. Its just a matter of finding enough time between all the other stuff he has going on.
00 F-350 7.3, 12 Speed, PHP Gryphon, PHP hydra, DAC3
95 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, Auto, Mechanics Truck
94 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, 5 speed, Flatbed
Old Wed, April 21st, 2010, 11:44 PM
Whopper Junior

Bluewater0650 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the response, I really just want my fuel mileage back