Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 03:34 PM
Whopper

ricearoni1024 is on a distinguished road
Question Received my remote programmer for ficm and ecm roll back.

I got a few questions can I do the ficm reprogram now? or should I wait and figure out the whole thing with the ecm rollback? Which is my next question how does that process work? I have seen people say that you have to send bill your hex code which i did when I sent in my order form, also I am at work during their business hours will they help me out after their hours or am I going to have to take time off of work? Sorry about all the questions any help is appreciated thank you,
Kyle
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 04:22 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, do the FICM programming now. Then download Pegasus off our Support page. Bill will use information about your truck to roll back your ECM. We'll have to find a time that's convenient for both of you. Please e-mail me with times when you're available.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Yes, do the FICM programming now. Then download Pegasus off our Support page. Bill will use information about your truck to roll back your ECM. We'll have to find a time that's convenient for both of you. Please e-mail me with times when you're available.
Okay I will do the ficm as soon as possible. Since it is so cold here in Denver right now I cant really dig around under the hood can anyone tell me where exaclty this relay is that I need to remove so I can just grab it? Thanks
Now can i run pegasus off of a mac? I tried downloading it and it did not work, but downloaded it on a pc but keeps telling me an error has ocurred when I try to update it?

Thank you for the quick response!

Last edited by ricearoni1024; Mon, January 31st, 2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: New question
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 07:03 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricearoni1024 View Post
Okay I will do the ficm as soon as possible. Since it is so cold here in Denver right now I cant really dig around under the hood can anyone tell me where exaclty this relay is that I need to remove so I can just grab it? Thanks
Now can i run pegasus off of a mac? I tried downloading it and it did not work, but downloaded it on a pc but keeps telling me an error has ocurred when I try to update it?

Thank you for the quick response!
sorry but a mac wont work. what windows version are you running on your PC?
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 09:36 PM
Whopper

Question

I believe it is vista. So am I going to have to do the updates via email?

Another question I just did the ficm program, is there a way to make sure you did it correct? I would go take it for a drive but its -10 degrees in denver tonight with snow on the ground. Thanks for the help!
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 10:07 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Yeah I feel you about the weather... its gonna be freaking cold tonight! Im in Colorado Springs right against the mountains so we have a -19 wind chill right now :/...
If you have a friend that has either xp or windows 7 they seem to work better than vista, so if you can borrow one of those and try it out it should work better. XP is more recommended from what I have heard and tried.

And with the FICM I dont know anything about it so I cant help with that... :/
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 10:18 PM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
Yeah I feel you about the weather... its gonna be freaking cold tonight! Im in Colorado Springs right against the mountains so we have a -19 wind chill right now :/...
If you have a friend that has either xp or windows 7 they seem to work better than vista, so if you can borrow one of those and try it out it should work better. XP is more recommended from what I have heard and tried.

And with the FICM I dont know anything about it so I cant help with that... :/
Yea of course I would get the programmer on the coldest week we have had in who knows how long! ha. Ill see what I can do thanks for the help! I sent corey an email about double checking it so im sure i will get an answer tomorrow.