Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 05:58 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Something kinda funny

Okay, so Billy and I are still playing around with the Controls of this forum and learning new stuff each day. I always hate when I sign up for a forum and they force me to be a junior member or something equally as goofy.

NOT PHP! We've done something DIFFERENT!

0-5 posts = Whopper Junior
6-25 posts = Whoppper
26 or more posts and you officially become a Double Whopper with Cheese!

I know. I kill me. It's amazing the stuff we come up with at 2:30 in the morning! We have way too much fun!

(You can always change it to something else if you'd like, too. Options. That's what we're all about.)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Guess that's why I call myself a "PHP Groupie"! (Great collection of "smilies" you offer, by the way).

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Guess that's why I call myself a "PHP Groupie"! (Great collection of "smilies" you offer, by the way).

- Jack
Yeah, Jack, I think you "get" us. That's why we get along so well!

We've been working long and hard snatching up all the good smilies from all over the place. It's just a matter of getting them all installed. If anyone finds some good ones in your internet travels, just right click on them, save them as a .gif and e-mail 'em to us. We'll get them on here!

We're also trying to correct all the things here that we DON'T like on other forums -- for instance, when you click on the "More" link under the smilies, the window upens up so you can see both columns at once and you don't have to make the window wider -- just dumb little things like that. We're having way too much fun, but now I'm getting as bad as Billy about sleeping -- or NOT sleeping as the case may be.

... what was I saying? I fell asleep.

This morning, I went to bed at 2:30AM, got up at 6:30AM, worked for two hours, then went back to bed until 10:00AM (when Billy finally came to bed. I let him sleep until 2:00 this afternoon, though). We're a mess! :sleep:

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 07:16 PM
PHP Groupie

Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

I don't suppose you'd even consider something sensible like going to bed early, waking up early and then working during the day, would you?
That's what us 's do!

- Jack
Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 07:38 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, the daytime is spent on the phones with customers, dealers, vendors, etc. This doesn't leave much time to get any actual tuning done. I have my schedule in such a fashion as to be able to maximize quiet time from 10:00pm to 4:00am.

It works for the time being.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, December 2nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
(Great collection of "smilies" you offer, by the way).

- Jack
Oh, we've had a blast grabbing smilies from all over the internet today. (We even found a cute grandpa just for you!) Now if Bill could only get time to update the forum...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Oh, we've had a blast grabbing smilies from all over the internet today. (We even found a cute grandpa just for you!) Now if Bill could only get time to update the forum...
He's got lots of time! All he has to do is give up sleeping completely! :ohno: Think of all the time he's wasting indulging himself that way.

I'll find a place to use the grandpa sometime, but I think the geezer's pretty cool too.

- Jack
Old Wed, December 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Yeah, Bill told me that you're fond of the cute little old geezer.

I've been searching for smilies and margaritas but have yet to find one! The best I can do so far is this: -- tequila shots!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 3rd, 2008, 12:32 PM
PHP Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Yeah, Bill told me that you're fond of the cute little old geezer.

I've been searching for smilies and margaritas but have yet to find one! The best I can do so far is this: -- tequila shots!
I like it! Especially when the little guy falls under the table!

- Jack
Closed Thread